Course Name : SAP XI/PI 24*7 Technical Support
Duration : 35 hours
Faculty : Realtime experience Sun trainings is a best online center in Hyderabad. We are providing very best online training on SAP XI/PI.
Highlights in our training:
* Very in depth course material with real time scenarios. * We are providing class with highly qualified trainer. * We will provide class and demo session at student flexible timings. * In training case studies and real time scenarios covered. * We will give 24*7 technical supports. * Each topic coverage with real time solutions. * We are providing normal track,weekend,fast track classes. * We will give every recorded session for play later. * We are giving placement support by multiple consultancies in INDIA, USA, Australia, UK etc. * We are providing certification oriented trainings with 100% pass guarantee. * We will give full support while attending the interviews and contact me any time after completion of the course.
Course Content: OVER VIEW
a. Overview of NetWeaver and its components
b. Need for Middle ware tools
c. Overview of SAP XI/PI
d. Features of XI.
e. Architecture of XI.
2. Understanding SAP XI/PI
a. Integration Repository
b. Integration Directory
c. Runtime Workbench
e. ABAP Stack of XI/PI (Monitoring)
f. Advanced concepts introduced in PI (Process Integration)
3. Working with Simple Scenarios (First File to File Scenario which helps to understand the steps need to be followed)
a. Repository Steps : Creation of Data Types , Messages Types , Message Interfaces , Message Mapping
b. Configuration Steps: Creation of Business Service, Communication channel configuration, sender agreement, receiver agreement configuration, Interface Determination.
c. Understanding Message Flow in XI.
4. Getting into Scenario customization :
a. Data Type Creation (Occurrence of fields, identifying root nodes, identifying data types , using data types internal to other data types )
b. Message Types
c. Message Mapping
- Usage of Node Functions and other functions provided by product
- Creation of User Defined Functions ( Followed by Simple Examples)
- ABAP Mapping and JAVA Mapping
- Interface Mapping: why it’s needed, how this can be used for customized scenario.
5. Understanding Adapters in Detail :
a. File Adapter.
b. Idoc Adapter.
c. RFC Adapter.
d. SOAP Adapter.
e. JDBC Adapter.
f. Mail Adapter.
g. HTTP Adapter.
6. Trouble Shooting in XI
Understanding Runtime Workbench in Detail.
Understanding ABAP Monitoring in Details (Pipeline Steps).
Different approaches to trouble shoot the error.
7. Understanding BPM in XI
a. Steps of BPM
b. Features of each step in BPM and its Usage
c. Available Patterns
d. Advanced concepts introduced in new version of PI.
8. Alerts in XI/PI
Configuration of Alerts in XI.
Configuring Alerts to Personal Mails.
Alerts to Mobiles.
9. Overview of ABAP Proxy.
10. Real Time Projects Explanation. Approach For Development using SAP XI and other project specific needs.
Advanced Content on SAP XI/PI
Note: (Provided on Additional Cost)
Pre-requisite: Well versed with Basic XI/PI course content.
1. Advanced Features in SAP PI.
a. Advanced Adapter Framework.
b. New steps in BPM.
c. Direct Connections
And other new features…….
a. Correlation in BPM.
b. Using Patterns.
c. Use of different steps for performance enhancements.
d. Trouble shooting of Scenarios using BPM.
3. Customizing the Adapters. (Needs basic knowledge of Java Programming).
i. Development of Custom Adapter Modules.
ii. Adding Custom Adapter Modules in XI.
iii. Trouble shooting of Errors in Custom Adapter Modules.
4. Understanding Performance in Details
a. How to use Performance Monitoring to enhance the performance
b. Steps to be considered for Better Performance
c. Tool to use the Performance Monitoring.
5. Understanding BAM.