Oracle Apps Course Description
sun trainings is a brand and providing quality online and offline trainings for students in world wide. sun trainings providing Best Oracle Apps online training in Hyderabad
Course Name: Oracle APPS
faculty:Real time Experience
Frequently Asked Questions
- You will never miss a class at Suntrainings! You can choose either of the two options:
- 1. You can go through the recorded session of the missed class and the class presentation that are available for online viewing through the LMS.
- 2. You can attend the missed session, in any other live batch. Please note, access to the course material will be available for lifetime once you have enrolled into the course.
- Sun Trainings is committed to provide you an awesome learning experience through world-class content and best-in-class instructors.
- We will create an ecosystem through this training, that will enable you to convert opportunities into job offers by presenting your skills at the time of an interview. We can assist you in resume building and also share important interview questions once you are done with the training. However, please understand that we are not into job placements.
- We have limited number of participants in a live session to maintain the Quality Standards. So, unfortunately participation in a live class without enrolment is not possible. However, you can go through the sample class recording and it would give you a clear insight about how are the classes conducted, quality of instructors and the level of interaction in the class.
- All instructors at Sun Trainings are senior industry practitioners with minimum 10 - 12 years of relevant IT experience. They are subject matter experts who trained by Sun Trainings to provide impeccable learning experience to all our global users.
- You can Call us at +91 9642434362 OR Email us at email@example.com. We shall be glad to assist you.
Oracle APPS Course Curriculum
- Definition of ERP, Overview of popular ERP'S
- Comparison of Oracle Apps with other ERP'S
- Types of Roles
- Types of Projects
- AIM documentation standards
- Oracle Application Architecture.
- Database structure of OA
- Using TOAD
- Creating Users
- WHO columns
- Creating Responsibilities
- Menu construction
- Request group construction
- Defining concurrent program
- Concurrent programs with parameters
- Working with multiple concurrent programs
- Scheduling the Concurrent Program
- Concurrent Program incompatibilities
- Creating Request Set
- Procedure registration
- Value sets
- Report development
- Report registration
- Parametric report registration
- Reports with repeating frames
- Inventory Module flow with base tables
- Accounts Payable module flow with base tables
- Accounts Receivable module flow with base tables
- Order Management module flow with base tables
- Form development using templates
- Form customization concepts
- Form Registration Process
- Using function Zoom_available( )
- Using procedure Event( )
- Introduction to Interfaces
- Trainer has 15+ years of experience in IT industry.